Thursday, March 09, 2006

Miami

Miami >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Now this is what I’m talkin' about! Tropical weather and Spring Break 365 days of the year! Turns out that last part isn’t true. But I did hit the beach to scout out some camel toads. Man oh Manos! Got really sunburned, too. That doesn’t happen in Seattle.

This place is teh cr4zy! There was a big Mardi Gras party goin’ on when I arrived on friday. I’m pretty sure Mardi Gras was the previous tuesday, but I guess that’s how they roll here. (Internationally recognized Gregorian time demarcations? For pussies) Wyclef Jean was playing, which was pretty cool. Lotsa hot chicks, too. Though some of them may have been guys. I think they should have to tell you if they are, like undercover cops.

Hit all the important hot spots. Like the Alienware store. (The Area-51 ALX? Awesome.) Went to a place called “Monkey Jungle.” They have a lot of monkeys there. Saw some monkeys swimming. I mentioned to some of the staff that they should dress up some monkeys in clothes, but they didn’t seem receptive to that. It would be a good draw IMHO. Where else are you going to see live monkeys dressed up? Just the circus, and circuses are fuckin creepy.

Also hit the World Chess Hall of Fame. Pretty badass. But Deep Blue isn’t in there. Deep Blue pwned Kasparov in ’97, bitches! You better represent! (Kasparov isn't in there, either. Probably because he got served by a computer.)

Okay, Dogpilers, my latest spoil of war is hidden and waiting. This one’s got some pretty interesting conversations on it. Slightly drunk conversations. Bruce, Deana, I’m looking at you.


Oh, and thanks to everyone whose sent me their support on this. I appreciate the offers to hide stuff in your town, but I gotta keep this stealth. I don’t want anyone to know where this stuff is but me. If you want it, you gotta find it. Nobody gets a free ride!


P.S. Gwerdna, I salute you.

Link: http://andylandrews.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

dancing with the stars
dancing with the stars Counter dancing with the stars
dancing with the stars Counter