Thursday, March 02, 2006

Los Angeles

Los Angeles >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Well, I said I wanted warmer climes. Sweet Jeebus was it hot in LA. Seattle could use weather like that. Though all the angry garage bands wouldn’t be so angry anymore. It could ruin the local economy! :-D

Swimming Pools, Movie Stars. I saw one of the Swayzes walking his dog! At least I think it was a Swayze. Been a while since I’ve seen Steel Dawn. I suppose it could have been Dennis Quaid. Or maybe someone not famous. But I think it was a Swayze. No Debbie, tho.

Visited Shatner’s star on the Walk of Fame! w00t! And a star for someone named “Pat Buttram!” BUTT RAM! ROFFL! I think Pat should have changed his name before he became famous!

Went to the Chinese Theater – it doesn’t show kung fu movies! What’s up with that? I think that’s false advertising. Saw “Firewall” instead. The computer stuff was pretty much the typical Hollywood n00b crap, but it’s definitely the be
st of the Harrison-Ford-Saves-His-Family series. Surprising lack of firewalls, tho. They should have called it “Ipod.” “Harrison Ford in…. Ipod!”


Aaaaaaanold kicks ass! But would YOU vote for an evil robot from the future sent to enslave humanity? That’s the sort of question you have to think about these days.


Anyway, I found a nice spot to unload another Dogpile trinket. I’ll give you a hint for this one: Ann Darrow Lesbian Scene! Awwwwww, yeah.


Y’know, seeing the Swayze walking his dog got me thinking… It’s called Dogpile. People probably surf to the site all the time thinking it’s about pets or something. So how about this for a new business plan: every search comes with a picture of adorable puppies! That’ll get the girls a coo-ie! It’ll help distinguish Dogpile from all the other search engines. And the pictures can tie into your search. So if you search for, say, “Andy Richter,” you’ll get this:



Or if you search “Kid Rock Sex Tape,” I guess you’d get this:



*snort!*

Yeah, it’s silly, but there’s totally a market out there for this. Mis amigo’s at Dogpile, you can have this one for free. And I’ve got more where that came from! IM me, okay? But I won’t tell you where your stuff is yet. You gotta earn that. L8r!

Link: http://andylandrews.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

dancing with the stars
dancing with the stars Counter dancing with the stars
dancing with the stars Counter